Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All be damned

They say be careful what you say cuz it might bite you. After all my nice words yesterday about dealing with the ex, I almost lot it today, almost. But I didn't. It was luck or something, God, or some force that just kept me from going off. It doesn't make sense to be divorced from someone but still be embroiled in so much conflict.

Insanity. But I saw the princess again today and that was good. I should have reflected on my own words. Smile. I am still trying to figure out how cats can get away with doing nothing for the kids and have no worries, no troubles, but I have ALWAYS done for mine and can't catch a break or make a break. All I got to say is, if you are in a divorce proceeding get a good lawyer and tell the lawyer what you want.
 
Also if you want to be decent, don't expect the other side to be decent. Protect your interests, think long-term and be aware. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment