Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cha-ching,daddy is an automated cash machine

When I came across this graphic I had to have it because it is really true. My role in my children's lives seems to have been reduced to this one single fact: how much money do you have and what are you going to buy? It started with a crazy azz order from a judge and empowered by his crazy azz decision, the witch feels like she controls everything. She is getting half of my money --- yes half and wants more. Can't happen? Huh, it can if you go to court expecting a fair hearing and not having a lawyer. They aren't called mouthpieces for nothing. They speak the language of the court and the legal system and not having one can be like going to Yemen and trying to speak English to be people who speak Arabic and a tribal dialect! You won't get too far on the communication side, actually you might get further than you would in a Court Room because those people are likely to have morals and scruples and are likely to try to give you a fair shake. Much different in court. Justice? You can get all the justice you can afford. Period.

So with the judge's decision and my ex, it's all about the money. Never mind that I have never not supported my children fully and I don't mean a damn cream sickle on a summer day or a once a year donation to baby momma. I mean fully from before they were born to dealing with the witch today.

She gets her money on the regular but her new tactic,  when I don't accede to her demands for more money is to now tell my children, "Ask your dad about that" or "Tell your ad to pay that." So children being children, they obey and ask, feeling stressed about asking and stressed about whether dad can come through. Well mom can come through, especially with the couple grand a month she gettin' FROM dad but she doesn't explain that to the kids. And I am trying not to put the financial thing in their minds but I let them know, $1 from every $2 daddy gets goes to you. I don't want them to think that since I am out of the house that I have forgotten about them. Not to mention that I get them one day each week and every other weekend and spend money those times too. Spending the money is not the problem, it is that the percentage is so wayyyyy out of wack with reality and, in truth, limits what I can do when I actually have my children.

In other words, the money that goes to the witch keeps me from having money to do much with the babies when I have them. So in other words, if the child support wasn't so out of wack I could do more with the kids and give them more directly from me --- that's important --- especially since the witch and her relatives bad mouth me to the babies.
It's a real mother for ya. I am a dad, a real dad, not perfect, but loving, supportive, bill payin', make breakfast, take to school, take to the doctor, rubbed their momma's stank-swollen-feet-when-she-was-pregnant-dad. Ok. Her feet didn't stink but they are ugly. Anyway. My point is I love and have taken care of my children but now that someone has my gonads in a financial vise grip, the only thing seems to matter is money and she is taking my money. The result? I can't win. No matter what I do. I see why some men say, "Ok, take the money, the children and leave me the phuck alone." I see why. I never thought I would see why, watching my mother and other women struggle with children alone, I always identified with the pain and struggle of women. Funny, the witch, who has everything, actually tries to act like she is a suffering, single mother. Get the phuck outta here, she got someone who is paid to clean the damn house. WTF?

But it's all about the money. Sad.You will never get men to be better fathers if you don't treat them fairly, and stop this kind of madness. It only alienates men from children. I know somebody who had a baby by someone and they never married, never went to court. He helped make sure she completed her education and she decided that her child would have a better life if they both had good lives. So they worked it out themselves with both sides contributing and the child living between two homes with good parents. That makes sense and is good for the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment