Saturday, September 3, 2011

Divorce is a mutha ...

The big D. Everybody is doing it. Just found out a friend is getting one. I already had one. Man I thought her and the hubby were really happy. Huh. People thought the same thing about me and my ex. By the way, divorce is likely to be a good part of this blog, just warnin' you. and I am not anti-Black women, just anti-One Black woman, talk about a witch. Boy I got the queen of the witches.

She got me by the proverbial gonads, got the money, got the children, got everything and she still ain't happy. You remember the old Richard Pryor joke, "Got any dreams? We want them too." Yep.

I am thinking about starting a support group for good Black dads that got divorced because there is no help out there for you, if you ain't on drugs, ain't got a record, ain't unemployed, ain't whuppin' her azz, ain't abusin' your offspring. Nothing. Nowhere to turn, no resources, no nothing. It all costs money. It's a shame.

Dads should and must support their children, but man get the wrong judge and you are up ish creek. Again it's all about money.

And the Queen of the Witches, um talkin' 'bout 5,6,7,8,9 texts or emails a day sumtimes for nothing but to annoy and harass me. I told her she got an unhealthy obsession. I think it could be because I never begged her or pleaded, she served the papers, I shrugged and moved on. What? Was I supposed to beg? Come on. It's over, it's over. Period. But can we just move on? I mean really, it's been almost a year and we still in court --- and the divorce is final.

You know the funny thing is I really read divorce stories now, like I am in a Delta Phi Delta fraternity, the divorce fraternity and getting updates on my frat brothers. Crazy. Like Ralph Sampson,  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Sampson, went through a divorce. I used to hate him back in the day because he played for UVa, bunch of White boys on a team called the Wahoos, and was a huge high school prospect, and did ok in college and decent in the NBA. Got a D and ended up going to jail and living with his parents. Sad man, sad. He didn't have a lawyer and got the shaft, sounds like someone else I know very well. Sad, grown, 7'4 man, back with parents and you know he expected to be able to take care of them.

Just a crazy system, no justice, no balance. You get all the justice you can afford. If you can't afford any, you get none.



No comments:

Post a Comment