Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome to my world ...

You ever just want to scream? No. I mean scream at the top of your lungs and exhale all the ish you have inhaled and expel all the times you wanted to strangle someone but you didn't? Or all the episodes where you had the impulse to give a bunch of folks the big "eff U!" Or those moments when fantasies of mowing down your enemies came to mind? Oh stop, I said, "fantasies," not plan-ta-sies, stop being such a wuss. Anytime Black folks hear anything about anger or payback, they start quaking and shaking, but let somebody step on your toe and you ready to cut a niggra. 

I got a rite to be hostile.

I am mad as hell. Yep. Another angry Black man, so I must not be the president, huh? Ok. Don't hit me with the hate mail. Love the brotha, but damn, just how far is he going to bend over for these people? They are out to destroy him at all costs. I say paint the White House black, put Michelle in an Afro, the girls in some military fatigues and tell the crackers, "Man kiss my big black ... ."

Yea. Um mad. Consider James Baldwin: "To be conscious in America is to be in a constant state of rage.

So why aren't you angry, everybody else is. Or are you just afraid?










No comments:

Post a Comment